Followers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekly summary - 58th week

I am really worried when I find that I suddenly have more hair loss on today morning. I haven't comb my hair and I already find that more than 10 strands of hair falls while I wash my face.
It never happen before, not even before I took Propecia last year. The hair loss is just significantly more than a normal day.
I need to find out why this happen. Is the Propecia has start losing its effect? I must honest to myself that although over this one year, I have lose less hair than before but to regain or regrow the hair I have lost in the frontal still a long long way.
I must stress that for those who using Propecia and Minoxidil, there is no guarantee you will get your hair back. Some of them even can not reduce or slow down his hair loss. Of course, majority still slow down their hair loss at least.
I will continue to monitor my condition closely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

use minoxidil + propecia then..
sorry to hear that

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape