Followers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekly summary - 59th week

It is a better week than last week.
The hair loss has been normal in this week. Normally i will lost 30 to 40 strands during shower and combing my hair. So it is about 120 strands approximately everyday of hair loss.
My libido is good over the month. I could said it is not much different before I take Propecia. I think it may due to I have took Propecia over a year and my body hormone has adjusted itself. Many of the forumers that suffer the side effect also felt that the low libido will go off after 6 months to one year. However, some people will feel the unconsistentcy of libido (like me).
What I worried now is to regain my hair which is really not working. There are miniature hair or baby hair but I still found some baby hair loss during combing my hair or during washing my hair.
Update your current hair loss status by leaving your comment.

No comments:

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape