Followers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Weekly summary - 210th week --Too Tired

I have been damn busy recently after changing to a new company. I feel tired to learn a lot of new things and pressure starts even the first week of my job.
One thing that make me even more stressful is the new colleague suffer white hair and hair loss. Almost half of the colleagues n their 20s and 30s suffered white hair. I think the figure will be even higher if included female that dye their hair. The people that suffer hair loss might be lesser but consider that it is at a higher rate. I can presume that my new company environment is only one word, sucks....
Even most of the girls there is not available. Haha, no chance for me even for some fantasy.
Ohh..it is too tired for me now. Report to you guys later.

1 comment:

HairLoser said...

male hair loss can eithe rbe due to baldness or a lot of other facts. if it is due to baldness, it is hard to be treated, otherwise, treatment and prevention is easy.

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape