Followers

Monday, October 3, 2011

Weekly summary - 211th week -- Surprise discount!!!!

Two items is related to surprise or shocking price.
1. Proscar is selling at RM 192.10 normally at Watson. But...but..I got a 70% off on last Saturday due to the last unit they have in the store. Lucky....The price is only RM 57.60. Unbelievable price, right? The bad news was, You are not going to buy the control medicine like last time. They will practice just like Guardian where you need to show your prescription from doctor. Thus, you are going to show your prescription for Propecia and I certainly can guarantee you will face lots of question a young man who want to buy Proscar.
2. Kindle Fire...Though I have never think of buying a iPad 2 or Samsung Galaxy Tab, but Kindle Fire which feature Android as an OS is just selling at USD 199 compare with iPAd 2 USD 499. Yupe, iPad 2 may have higher specification but so what??? I think Kindle Fire will just push down the market price and attract people like me (I only buy when the price is right type) to buy a tablet.

No comments:

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape