Followers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Weekly summary - 208th week

I have been in the new company for the second day. It is really stressful right on the first day. What make it worse is the shedding of my hair started again. Additional with the pressure and likely to cause me more hair loss, I think it will be the challenging period to me.
I believe those who have follow my blog has know that I wish to move to a new  job for a long time. I have looking for the business strategy or corporate planning or venture capital related jobs for a long time. I mean really a long time like two years. Can you imagine that? I really think it is hard to find a jobs I mentioned above.
However, I need money to survive and thus have to continue my job in technical although I have no passion in it. It is higher paid for about 15% but the job required long hours of working. I hardly imagine my previous Japanese company is shorter working hours that the liberal US company. Plus, those coworkers in this US company (for the department in this two days), really stay back for nothing. They chat a while and do their jobs a while and then go to pantry a while. May be I have get use to the Japs style where you work non stop but when the job finish, you no need to be an actor or actress and can go back straight away.
I always heard the Australia working style is the best, work hard during working time, but stop after working hours. I mean we have to have time for ourselves and family, right?
Anyway, God, help me landed my dream job, please!!!I want to do something I have passion in it....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

all the best to ur new job!!!

Jason said...

thanks

garry said...

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a marvelous job!

Hair Loss

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape