Followers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weekly summary - 207th week

There are a lot of "traditional way" to treat your hair loss in the market. I do not dare to give an answer to women hair loss as I am not a woman and there are not many female readers visit my blog. However, for the men out there (you are lucky as you read my blog), I can almost guarantee you, non of the "traditional way" is worked. Even it works, it may only apply to a minorities and may be it is just plain lucky or fluke.
Why? I pretty sure almost half of the men above 30s suffer a certain extent of hair loss. Thus, it will be a big news if something of the traditional way in fact can cure hair loss. It will be the biggets news that will be publish in the newspaper and we will all aware of.
So, you no need to ask whether those nutrition pills or shampoo will help for your hair loss. If you want to regrowth your hair as some of the advertisement do, you will deeply disappointed. If your target is just to reduce hair loss or slow down a bit, you may lucky if those products really do. Conclusion, I do not believe it will works as I tried before I make up my mind to use Propecia and Rogaine. I regretted I started late, wasting my money and most important the better chance to regrowth and save my hair.
As Promise, Rooney latest photos. It reminds me a writer in the Star who recommend this blog said I have to monitor the progress of Rooney's hair transplant progress in a sarcasm way.

No comments:

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape