Followers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Weekly summary - 201th week -- Thank you the Star!!!!

If you have visited my Facebook group recently, you will find that a reporter from the Star who want to do a report of the Men's hair loss. Well, she left the message in June but I missed it until just before the article was published on last Saturday. I would have given her more insights and tell her the Yun Nam scam (perhaps no mainstream newspapers willing to publish any negative news to one of their major advertiser) but she did not response.
Anyway, if you are interested, just click the link below.
Although it is a good publicity to my blog, the author misspells my blog name. She write the name as ' Bald Men United' instead of 'Bald Man United'. I do not know if she purposely make the mistake or a careless mistake, but the real issue here is she quote some of my posts and represent me as a person that maybe some readers and I can not agree of.
I am described as a man who suffers hair loss, blame hair loss has cost me the chance to hook a girl. Yupe, it is true that I rant about it sometimes ago but the most important thing to save my hair is about my own self esteem is affected. Well, maybe now I can cope with it if I lost my hair that I gain in the future. Anyway, thanks for the author manage to spot one of my less popular post beside the Yun Nam scam.
She also mentioned of my frustration after the treatment in Yun Nam hair care failed miserably.
"weekly treatments at a renowned hair-loss clinic – but one is able to sense that his optimism is receding as quickly as his hairline.".
No, I am frustrated because I lost the best chance and time to treat my hair. I also wasted a huge sum of money in Yun Nam that provides no results. This can be testified by thousands of readers that read my post of Yun Nam scam and over 200 messages left in my posts. However, I understood why she can not mention the name of Yun Nam, else, she will get disciplinary letter from her editor.
The most funny part is I am describe as a poor chap to monitor Wayne Rooney hair transplant. Hello…this is not funny…just ask Rooney. This is a serious matter for guys. I just shows Rooney photos after hair transplant and ask every of my reader to acknowledge of it. Then we will know how good hair transplant is as we can see Rooney week in week out. If hair transplant is affordable and yet can solve our problem for long term, will you consider it? Of course yes, right? Where is her logical thinking??
Louisa Lim, are you watching this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that louisa lim is one ignorant bitch! see if it happens to her son in the future, or see if it happens to her, then she will know what's it like to go through day in day out about gaining one's self esteem.this is not a trivial matter, MPB sucks and yeah, it really drains the confidence in you. so unprofessional of her, and yet she's still writing articles.

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape