Followers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Weekly summary - 199th week

It has been some "headache" weeks to me.
When you have better offer, I think most of you will choose the higher salary job especially there is a change in your current job organisation which make you very unhappy. My dilemma is that the current job allow me to easily apply annual leave if there is an interview. I am not sure about the new place where the annual leave is 50% less than the current company (I have been the same company after I graduated).
The most important part is I have completed my MBA. Yupe. You guys are right, MBA just may get you a little bit of upper hand sometimes. The main reason is I want to be involved more to business rather in the technical field. The new job is still a technical job and over 100 applications of non technical jobs, well, no response. I just went to an interview for a job which is 50% technical and 50% business. The interview is not that smooth as the question arise why I want to switch to a different field? How do you think you can learn up the technical quickly since you are from different field? The killer question is, will you accept the job if you can not provide a higher salary or even take a pay cut? This interview was done by a young lady and the manager was using a vice conference for interview. I have make an appointment for interview and yet the manager take leave and just wake up for the interview. The HR also missing even though the receptionist call her for 15 minutes or more. I direct call her but she is somewhere else. Mine you, it is one of the big telco in Malaysia. What a mess.
Dilemma, headcahe...I think I have more hair loss now and my hair will turn Grey soon if I can not get my desire job that can thrill me all the way.

No comments:

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape