Followers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekly summary - 145th week -- My claims to ebay as did not receive my minoxidil

It has been almost 2 months since my purchase of Kirkland minoxidil via MonsterHotdeals. After several negotiations with the seller, they just keep telling me that please wait as your item may be stuck in the customs. I have checked with the customs. They are unable to check since the shipment is through a USPS International Flat rate envelope that has no tracking system (USPS has stopped the tracking system since March 2010 for International Flat enveloped). However, if the item is required to pay import taxes, they will inform by mailing letter. I did not receive any letter from them, that shows my item is not holding by the Malaysia customs.
I further checked wit Malaysia post who gave the same answer that my item that was shipped via USPS was unable to track. It will only be treated as a normal mail. It is not like previously that even as a international flat rate shipment, we are able to track the item from US to Malaysia.
Thus, I opened a dispute via ebay or PayPal. After 2 weeks, finally I get the answer. The answer from PayPal was rather disappointed me as a buyer. They informed me that my item still in transit. What????After 2 months my item is still in transit? I am not staying in moon or another planet!!How can you said my item still in transit. I suspect my item was send to a wrong place and that why I request a refund. Obviously, the protection to the buyer claim by PayPal is a joke. It is just a propaganda. They are like the seller, just shun from responsibility and ask you to wait. Isn't it when an item send to a wrong place or even wrong country, the item will always in transit. If the item was sent to Maldives, ho can the postman find the address of Kuala Lumpur?
I will consider myself unlucky in this transaction. I will stick with Amazon instead of trying others seller. I do not want to take risk and cost me lost in money. I do advice those ho purchase minoxidil online, made your order at least 2 months before you finished your stocks. Although, for those successful transaction that I experience needs only 2 weeks to receive my item.The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

P/S: Some readers ask about purchase the Rogaine in the cheap price via the Google ads in my blog. I do not experienced purchasing form them. So, I can not comment much. Please check the price (if you saw the ads) and feedback to me of your purchase. I am sharing my experience here, I do hope to get your feedback, or sharing your experiences.

No comments:

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape