Followers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Weekly summary - 116th week

Kirkland Minoxidil 5 % side effects is produce more dandruff which may embarrassed you in the public. It is no easy to make sure your hair is clean from dandruff after you apply it in the morning. The most common problem that may arise when you apply Minoxidil is the droplets may apply some minoxidil on the hair instead of scalp that will produce “dandruff” after the minoxidil dries.

I still think of better ways to handle this issue. This week, my colleagues have told me that I have much more dandruff than before. I do noticed it and aware of it but I hardly do much in this case. I applied it in the 7am. When I reach office is around 8am. The Minoxidil yet to dry and thus you can not see dandruff. Around 9 to 10 am, I must go to toilet to clean my dabdruff either by hand or comb. The pint is the dandruff may appear on my hair even before I clean it. So, it is very hard not to let people see you have dandruff.

In recent week, I have tried to figure out how to split the Proscar 5mg into 4 pieces. Finally I have find one post regarding how the blogger cut Proscar into 4 to save money. We know the the size of Proscar is uneven. It is a heart shape and you hardly split it evenly. Now, with the photo, I may find it easier to cut Proscar. However, I need to find another typr of pill splitter. The current pill splitter make it easy to cut my pill into half. But if you need to cut the Proscar according to photo, you need to cut it precisely which you need a pill cutter that you can see when you cut.

For several weeks, my condition has been almost the same. My hair loss and libido has not much different. The different is much more dandruff. Libido may a bit lower than Propecia times may be due to I double up my dosage. I still wait for some regrow in my frontal. Hopefully with the combination of Proscar and Minoxidil.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should try a natural, Ayurvedic Remedy for Baldness and thinning hair. There’s one called Bhringraj hair oil, which thickens and strengthens the hair. A friend of mine has recently bought some from www.Ayurveda-Yoga.co.uk. Infact, here’s the direct link, I’m in a helpful mood! … http://www.ayurveda-yoga.co.uk/Bhringraj-Hair-Oil.html

Anonymous said...

^ lol like a "sales" mood instead of helpful mood. Natural stuff doesn't really help in MPB

Anonymous said...

hi...im also suffering frontal baldness&receeding hairline...in fact im still 22...sigh..

im plnned to buy kirkland minoxidil 5%...but after i do some more reading, they said minoxidil cant help to regrow frontal baldness&receeding hairline...

anyone have idea how to get back my hair?

Anonymous said...

Proscar + minix = the best you can do in today's hairloss techonology sadly.

Anonymous said...

im quite afraid to try on proscar...since it has effect on our sex drive....im now in a way to try rogaine foam...but still thinking it twice due to its high price...some say if you start using minoxidil, you cannot stop till the end of your life, if you want your new hair was maintained...

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape