Followers

Monday, December 28, 2009

Weekly summary - 119th week - what a busy week and Happy New Year!!!

It has been a busy week. Busy with my MBA assignments and projects with my jobs as well.
However, I am making a discipline to post once every week. I know it is much lesser than most of the blogs as I do not update my hair loss blog every day or several times a week.
My hair loss is almost the same as previous week while my libido is quite consistent. No bad side effects I change from Propecia to Proscar. There is side effects about Kirkland Minoxidil as I said in previous week that the residual of minoxidil that cause me have dandruff. I have over 4 months stock of Kirkland minoxidil. I may look for others option but just too busy to do some research.

Finally, I have to wish you all Happy New Year. I really hope my life in 2010 will be a good and propserous. I hope good things will happen to you all too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your life will be good man, you're getting MBA degree and seem to working on a challenging job. Your life is really making good progress, don't let the stupid hair loss get in your way. All you can do is have hope on Proscar and minoxidil.

Good luck and happy new year.

Anonymous said...

in fact your finasteride treatment is already very successful, because after 5 years of time most people return to baseline even with regrow. The main reason for using finasteride and medical treatment in frontal hair loss is to stop the progression and then consider if hair transplant can increase asthetic effect. My advice for you is to do a miniaturization study to see if you are suitable for transplant instead of waiting for new hopes from the drugs.

You are very lucky, as I am 26 years old. I was refused 6 month from drug treatment by doctors until I beg some friends to prescrib me the drug. After that over 4 months of treatment, my hairline receded for 3 cm, hairloss 140 - 200 per day, and miniaturization was seen in both hairline, frontal area, and vertex and all new hair grown out are thin hair which is only 40% diameter of normal hairs even they reach 4 cm in length and worse still, thick hair is directly replaced by villous hair instead of going through gradual thinning over generations. according to my case the risk to occur is
2% x 10% x 7% x 1% = almost 1/10000000. So please dun waste your time, go transplant and enjoy at least several years of young and happy life before it is too late.

Anonymous said...

u ever saw such before ? [url=http://moourl.com/37lxu]Beautifull.[/url]

Can u be of help and i get pics unlocked

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

JamesG said...

You can use Rogaine Foam which contains minoxidil but without the carrier ingredient which causes severe dandruff.

Unknown said...

Minoxidil is extremely damaging to your hair, highly recommend Redensyl - zero side effects and 100% organic results
https://naturalinfusions.in/

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape