Followers

Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekly summary - 90th week

We all know Propecia may have reduce the libido of some people. In fact, if you do not believe the statistic by Merck that only 2% of male who taking Propecia suffer side effect, you may be just 50% of those who suffered side effects such as lower libido and softer erection.
Recently I found in the internet that training the PC muscle can enhance the hardness of male erection.If you want to know about PC muscle, click here to see details in wikipedia.
How can we train our PC muscle?
The easiest way is when you pee. While you have the flow when peeing, stop it for 5 seconds. Repeat this step for two or three times.
There is another way. Please refer to this blog for more details. I may also follow this steps. Haha.I hope this may help.
My hair loss is quite consistent. No shedding. No visible hair growth. Propecia just retain my hair but not growing, at least until now.

No comments:

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape