Followers

Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekly Summary - 44th week

Just over 10 months in Propecia medication. OK. Well, just as recent weeks, hair falls has been consistent which mean about 100 strands per day. Nothing special. My sides effect seems gone away in recent weeks. Seems like a good sign as well. Libido is almost back to normal.
More and more readers have ask me to suggest any supplements to use.
First of all, I want to said, Propecia is the first thing you need to take. No choice even you afraid of the side effects. It is the only FDA approved medicine that inhibit DHT.
Second, you can used Rogaine or Minoxidil (2% or 5%) in addition to Propecia. Surprisingly, the price of Rogaine and Minoxidil which is a generic of Rogaine, is expensive in Malaysia. The one month supply can cost you near RM 180 for Rogaine. I never noticed the price is so big a gap compare purchasing online just like the banner in this blog above. I will write one regarding Rogaine or Minoxidil price in my next post.
Third, it is an optional to use Nizoral. This shampoo is highly recommend by some user but some claim their hair become so dry after using it. For me it is just another dandruff shampoo. I don't use it. I use Audace PH shampoo and Selsun Blue for dnadruff. This two shampoos are cheaper and I will recommend it if you have oily scalp and dandruff.

No comments:

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape