Followers

Monday, December 10, 2007

Weekly summary - 12th week

I started to use different shampoo this week.
Since I have oily scalp and dandruff (besides MPB), I bought Clear Active Sport and Selsun Blue. The second one is a shampoo purposely for dandruff that I bought from pharmacy.
However, just 3 days, I found that my hair is dry and seem to have more hairloss. Thus, I went to hairlosshelp forum and people are suggesting suing Nizoral.
This shampoo is totally new for me. I have still collecting more information before I decided to try it or not.
The sides in my body still the same. I get to know many people is seeing their result in their 3rd month. I am in the 3rd month now, but no positive result or significant result yet.

No comments:

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape