Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekly summary - 181th week

Although Svenson advertisement alays appeared on my blog, it really doesn't mean I promote their services. If you follow my blog, you will know I do not think any of the haircare center (Beijing 101, Yun Nam or Svenson) able to cure the man baldness.
Please save your hard earn money for better purpose instead of cheating by those sales consultant and of course their boss behind. You can definitely know the luxury of profit margin of these haircare center to allow them doing promotion in newspaper, internet and in TV. You have charging RM 5 to 7k so can you can support the salary of the consultant, center rental and of course the boss laughing to take your money. No promise, no result and you can not request to get the money back until you file a case in the tribunal and WIN the case.
My experience tell me Rogaine + Propecia is the way, the prudent way.

1 comment:

Regaine Foam said...

I totally agree. Reagine and Propecia are the best products to use for hair loss in males.

But there is now Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo as well which works quite well.

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape