Followers

Friday, February 27, 2009

Weekly summary - 75th week- late post

I late to post this week due to my computer has fail to switch on. Most likely the motherboard already burn. Now I have bought a new PC, which is much more advance than my 5 years old PC.
Just a short report that my hair condition has been normal. However, my libido is low.
I have check that some of your comment regarding your hair condition after taking Propecia. None of you has mention about the effect of your libido. Currently, there are readers who notices a slightly improvement, no improvement and improvement. I hope more readers share with us of your hair condition and also the side effects that may haunt you.

No comments:

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape