Followers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Weekly summary - 74th week- Cut my hair short

I just cut my hair short. It is the shortest for many years indeed.
Sometimes, short hair just let people believes you actually have more hairs. Haha. Just an illusion.
In fact, the weather is so hot now in Malaysia, it is wise the cut shorter hair too. The only problem is there is so hard to cover my frontal. In the other hand, when the hair is longer, the hair at the side is always thicker than the vertex.Thus, people are easy to detect your baldness as well.
I am still put hopes in Propecia. I have been with Propecia for 74th weeks now. Besides, less hair falls most of the time, the regrowth of hair is unnoticeable.
I do not know the others readers who using Propecia as well. Do you see any positive results??Please feedback me. I am looking to know of you guys condition.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaya...i am using propecia and minoxidil ...got improvement...u can add me...johnishappy1989@hotmail.com...we discuss through msn loh...it is better...waiting for ur adding

Anonymous said...

i've been using propecia+minoxidil about 3 years till now.. don't see any improvement at all..

Anonymous said...

Slightly improvement in my hair by using propecia...

Anonymous said...

Hair loss affects approximately 35 million men and 21 million women in the United States alone. Understanding fact from fiction regarding hair loss should be the first step.

Search online for understanding what may cause your hair loss, the most common hair loss conditions, etc.

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Can you please upload photos of just the hair for comparison! It might not be that you lost or gained hair, but atleast you maintained. Awaiting pics....

Jason said...

yopu can see my photos in my blog labels hair photos

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape