Followers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekly Summary - 54th week

This week, my hair condition is quite good. My hair loss seems less than last week. I may be due to the new shampoo I used. The new Audace shampoo that I use now seem quite good till now. The hair look healthier and stronger and look a bit thicker.
How do you guys who have MPB like have your hair style? Shave it may not be a good idea. How you hide your hair loss problem by hair style? I tried to cover my M shape frontal by keep some part of my hair long enough to cover the frontal. I also ask the barber not to leave more hair in my front bang. Comb the hair (that is healthy and longer) to the front. It is OK to hide my flaw if someone not going into it why I have kept my hairstyle for many years and never change it. This is the problem of receding hairlines and perhaps you also have the same problem.
So how you adjust your hairstyle your to hairline receding?
I will find some hairstyle that suit for baldy and post here.

No comments:

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape