Followers

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Weekly summary - First week

Report of hair loss battle: Exactly one week I took Propecia 0.5 mg. There is no positive result yet. I can discover my hair fall while I comb my hair or when I wash my hair is equally the same. There is no reduce of any hair loss yet. May be it will need a longer time (3 months to see any effect). However, I suspect my fatigue and hardly to concentrate is due to the side effect of Propecia. It is very obvious that after the first 3 hours I have taken Propecia. I lack of concentration, especially need a deep thinking. I don’t think my fatigue is due to not enough of sleep. I have sleep 10 hours during Sunday and before I took Propecia I am very fresh. But just after I took Propecia, I feel tired. Till now, my libido has no change (actually I have no sex partner as well). I will continue my 0.5mg Propecia medication and see whether the side effect with goes off.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape