Followers

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekly summary - 259/260th week -- Yun Nam scam again

One reader leaves his comment in my blog and he was believe purchase a Yun Nam's treatment coupon in  Groupon type of group purchase deal site. Initially he was just want to know about his hair condition but no matter what his hair condition, in the eye of those Yun Nam hair consultant, everyone who enter their door, is money opportunity. You will not know the truth. The only outcome is you will be push for a treatment course that is about RM5k depends how rich you are. If you are not afford that amount for treatment, they will lower down the treatment package. However, the most important point is you will not get your hair back as the treatment is not scientific, not proven (all the proof they shown is a lie) and just to conned your money. I believe they know many people especially me wrote about Yun Nam hair care scam for a very long time, if it is not true, they would have sue me for a long time, right?
Ok, let you guys read the teenagers who write about his experience in Yun Nam hair care. He was lucky to escape from being cheated.
http://www.lonelyreload.com/2012/09/yun-nam-hair-care-review.html

6 comments:

alhakeimfauzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason said...

you can ask question here.

Anonymous said...

ok, im olready used propesia about 2 months olready.. but when i want to buy the next month stock of propecia, other pharmacist suggest to me to used proscar 5mg but divide into 4 piece, its means, one smaal piece is 1.25mg. so, i just wanna ask u, which is better..propecia or proscar ? really need ur answer...

Anonymous said...

Hi, went to Yun Nam last Friday, 29th Oct, 2012. The consultant forced me to sign up for a package. She started with RM4900, then, she brought it down to RM2200. She also offered me an interest free payment for 12months from CIMB. I was rushing for a Hari Raya Haji lunch with my pals and I couldn’t think because I was hungry. Therefore, I signed up for the package. But after signing I was not convinced. Whatever she said when she was convincing me and what did she provide and acted afterwards was different. Then I realized that something was wrong. Then after I started reading about Yun Nam and their scams. I can’t believe it that they’d been doing this for almost a decade and still get away with it.
I called my bank to cancel my payment; they told me that I can’t do so because the payment had not been billed. The CIMB customer service lady said, I can still talk to Yun Nam and withdraw my interest, as long I haven’t started the service. My appointment is this Friday. Can you please advise me what to do? How do I withdraw my interest and get my money back? I really need your help as I am only an accounts clerk and don’t earn that well.

Anonymous said...

unfortunately, i have signed up a package from yun nam before i came across ur blog.
I still have another 9 treatments to go. I went to 1st time, they asked me to sign for another package so that my baby hair can absorb nutrients.
Should i continue to go for the treatments and eat the pills they prescribed to me?
if i go next time, they will promote the package again, what should i do? Any suggestion will help, thanks

MiracleVictims said...

I am looking for victims of Miracle Hair Expert. My relatives have been cheated and now we are going to Tribunal For Consumer Claims Malaysia to get the money back. I know there are a lot of victims whose hard earn money has been cheated. Please do something and don't let your hard earn money go wasted. Please contact me: miraclehairvictims@gmail.com

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape