Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Weekly summary - 195th week -- Simple shampoo review

This is the worst shampoo among all the shampoos in my review.
A famous brand name of no chemical substances inside, there are no comparable to Himalaya and Bawang shampoo in terms of performance.
This shampoo has no conditioner, so your hair will not be so soft. Well, I am OK with that.
 What I am disappointed is this Simple gentle care shampoo can not even clean my oily scalp and hair. So if you use minoxidil in the morning, you will have a hard time to clean my hair.
The shampoo has no smell which is better than Bawang herbal smell but inferior with Himalayan.
I will rate this shampoo as a no buy.
This 200ml per bottle shampoo cost me RM14.50.

No comments:

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape