Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Weekly summary - 191th week -- another high profile Yun Nam's victim

Yun Nam haircare, one of the most notorious name in Singapore and Malaysia for cheating people money and their tactics to frighten people to sign up their treatment. It is only one word, unethical. Nothing can be worse than promise nothing but charge a sky high price for their useless service. I expect them to have a 90% profit margin after include their rental and salary of their staffs. Their so call ginseng herbal tonic is just those cheapskate herbal that smell like ginseng.
Now, one of the most famous blogger in Malaysia, green Apple a.k.a Diana Ishak is the latest victim. After refer my link that lead me to her blog. She suffered hairloss after gave birth of her second child. As usual, YN has force her to sign up package after give her a free treatent. Luckily she able to escape before she signed anything with YN. Lucky.
Read her post here !!Unfortunately, I can only suggest her to try Rogaine 2% for women.

No comments:

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape