Followers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Weekly summary - 140th week -- a late post due to streamyx down

This week post is rather late. My streamyx is down for over one week. As you all know of the TM service, after many times of complaints, you still find yourself lucky to get the internet back in service. I paid for the service, yet I need to grateful to get the service back, because this is MALAYSIA!!! If this is Singapore, much better service ith a lower price is guarantee. No doubt Singapore is the best city to live in many surveys. You can not see Kuala Lumpur because it does not deserve it.
Back to Hair loss issue. I firmly believe that my hair condition is much better now. Some people have noticed the changes.
Case 1: a colleague that we haven't seen for months, he noticed my hair seem like more than before.
Case 2: when I change the hair style, I do not receive opinion from the hair stylist about my hair loss.
Although I feel my hair regrow is hardly visible, but if people outside feel my hair is thicker, I will see it as a progress. I think the regime is working well to me now if not perfectly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear man that you have good results with your treatment. I will start taking propecia at the start of Sept., i hope I dont' get bad sides and just maintain what I have. Nw 2 on the right side, Nw 1 on the left side, but i am seeing it's thinning on the left side now... Oh well, good luck.

Anonymous said...

congratulation...

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape