Followers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekly summary - 130th week

The super duper busy month with lots of works and activities.
Just last week, I had a hair cut just of my friend wedding yesterday. He and she ( I knew the couple for years) are in Penang. I went there all the ways from KL to attend their wedding lunch. Yupe, the colleagues of my friend are quite attractive. Unfortunately, they are not unavailable. Anyway, it did shows that Penang girl are attractive and friendly. I can said they are much more friendly than KL girls.
One thing that I did notice is many of my friend do suffered some extent of hair loss in the wedding lunch. Long time never meet, their face just changed a lot. Some gain lots of eight but hair loss should be the reason I hardly recognized some of my old friends.When we talk about it, they all said it is common for male to have less hair in the 30s as we are all getting older. No one realized that they are Propecia or minoxidil that can reduce hair loss or even regrow their hair. They just let it be.
The only thing I can do to educate them is ask them to visit dermatologist to have some advice and not to visit Yun Nam hair care. Of course, I won't tell that I am using Propecia and minoxidil for treatment. This is my top secret. Haha!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ppl are lazy..
even i have told my frens about minoxidil, they wont research to find out more..

Anonymous said...

lol, i liked this week's summary. Maybe they do realize there's proecia, and might even tried it before but they're not admitting, i did that sometimes, and pretend don't know the "real" treatment...
And btw, try Hong Kong girls and you will know what's unfriendly means man...lol

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat download[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or little-understood avenues to produce an income online.

Anonymous said...

FYI, I used Nizoral twice a week, Tricomin every day and Spiro (S5 cream) twice a day. Hairloss seems to have reduced considerably especially during shower. Hair looks thicker. Had not noticed much new growth yet. I used them coz no side effect compared to proscar. For now, I am quite satisfied with my current treatment.

Anonymous said...

i absolutely enjoy your writing taste, very unique.
don't give up and keep creating due to the fact that it just simply very well worth to follow it,
looking forward to view more of your current articles, stunning day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone,

I've been looking to figure out a good place to begin with the Acai free trial & was wanting to know if someone had some thoughts on whether or not the stuff works for dieting? So far here is the only [url=http://acaiberries.zoomblog.com/]article[/url] I've been able to come across that seemed real for what my goals are. Thoughts?

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape