Followers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekly summary - 112th week

I am going to split my Proscar into 4 pieces. I have no idea how to split it to 5, it is almost impossible. I read in a local forum that there are Taiwan's Proscar that is about 4mg and is square in shape to let us easier to split it into 4 pieces. The price is around Rm 180 for 30 tablets that can last you for 4 months.
I do not know which pharmacy is selling it. I may considered this Taiwan's Proscar than the original MSD Proscar. If we just need 1mg per day, I do not know what will happen if you consume 1.25mg or 25% more. Of ocurse, some residual is missing while we split the tablet.
My current regime is almost ready except waiting the arrival of my minoxidil 5%. My regime is Proscar, Minoxidil plus organic shampoo. I would like to see improvement after stuck with Propecia for two years and it just slow down my hairline residing and also maintain my hair. I want to regrow my hair eagerly. Even with Minoxidil the hair regrow may just temporally. So Proscar may function t maintain the hair grow due to Minoxidil. One grow your hair, one maintain your hair. By theory, it works, in reality, no one know as the result varies with people.

No comments:

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape