Followers

Monday, December 8, 2008

Weekly summary - 64th week

I am thinking to get a Biotherm-Homme Regenetic sample to try off. It is only if I lucky enough as they only have limited samples. I hope I can share with you this in my blog. I am not putting any hope in this kind of hair tonic but just want to know how these world famous brand want to penetrate the men's hair care business. How well the Biotherm-Homme Regenetic will work? Luckily they are not promoting to the men that has already suffer hair loss, and it just stress to maintain your hair. It is a much brilliant promotion strategy.
I will took some photos of my hair this week. Have been quite some time never update the latest photos. Libido and hair loss has been quite similar like previous week after taking Propecia.
It is 64th week and Christmas will soon coming. Are you alone this Christmas??I am very likely be alone again.

No comments:

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape