Followers

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Weekly summary - 283/284/285th week -- Battle still continue

Although I have been quiet recently, my battle of my hair loss is still going on. I hope you guys too. Keep on motivated for your own hair loss battle.
Now my daily routine are below:
1. Comb my hair using ox horn comb for 5 minutes (morning)
2. Apply Rogaine Foam (Buy from Amazon, it is much cheaper).
3. Oral taking Propecia
4.Wash hair using Himalaya shampoo
5. Apply Kirkland Minoxidil 5% (night)
6. Comb my hair with ox horn comb for 5 minutes before sleep

You need to have the patient and discipline while praying hard, our hair loss is slowing down if not growing.
Besides, I have staring seeing some white hair that I think only a better scalp blood circulation may help on white hair. Till a proven way to cure our hair, this is what I think we can do for now.

7 comments:

Happy walker said...

all the best! >.<~

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

Anonymous said...

PEPEK ALLAH SIAL!

Eriana said...

People start to lose their hair at different times of their lives and for a wide range of reasons. One thing that those suffering hair loss tend to have in common.

Discover female hair loss remedies!

male pattern baldness said...

This is really a good site i am happy to join ever. here is a http://selfhelpfeedingdisorder.com/male-pattern-baldness and more interesting information please visit.

Anonymous said...

I have problem with hair loss too, and I have try many hair fall shampoo...from my experienced CLEAR for MEN hair fall shampoo suit me best and my scalp now lees oily and my hair fall lessen, but to regrowth back the bald patches need to find other alternatives

Dr. Health Clinic said...

This is really good blog. Keep posting.
Hair loss Bangalore

Unknown said...

First Amin of Dr Amin yousaf Plastic surgeon in Lahore is to provide the finest Cure & Care to the cosmetic patients who want to look young and maintain their body and want to improve their appearance. We provide all these services with the emerging trend and need of cosmetic surgery and Non-Surgical procedures across Pakistan. Whilst attracting customers across the globe to arise the potential of medical facilities available in Pakistan. Dr Amin Yousaf has the intention of providing innovative medical solutions with pioneered tested techniques and procedures under the hands of renowned Doctors, leading us to our growth in future.
Best cosmetic surgeon in Lahore


Best Plastic surgeon in Lahore

Best Gynecomastia surgeon in Lahore

Liposuction in Lahore

Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Lahore

Hair Transplant in Lahore

Ear reshaping Surgery in Lahore

Best Liposuction surgeon in Pakistan

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape