Followers

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Weekly summary - 217th week -- late posting, too busy

Gosh!!! What a busy week. I have to work late this week. When the day I can come back early, my modem is down and I have to buy a new one and set it up. Thus, this is the reason this post is late for a few days.
I guess, I can not stop chasing my dream job even I just join this company not so long ago. Money and dream, I must put it in a balance.
There are comments that ask about buying Rogaine or Minoxidil in Guardian that needs prescription. I have stressed that please purchase from Amazon as it is only a fraction of the price tag in Guardian and Watson. If you find it troublesome, I cannot understand why you not purchase online?
That's all for this week.

No comments:

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape