Followers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekly summary - 165th week

It has been a long time that I feel that the lady luck is in my side.
No career change, not met any girls in a year, not getting any fortune in share market and even application of the Petronas Chemical IPO failed. In fact, I never have the luck to get any IPO for the heavyweight share. Previously, Maxis IPO was a 50% success rate and I still unsuccessful. I think, what is the problem of my fate?
Yesterday, a  friend has commented that I should not keep the same hair style;e for over 6 years. "Don't you bored?", he said. Of course I am, friend. You think I wish to have the same hair style?
My hair is not thick enough to have stylish hairstyle. I can not gel the hair like some guy. I can not have long hair as people who suffer hair loss can not grow their hair evenly. I have let different hairstylist to design my hair but turn up to me almost the same everytime. Do you know what does it mean? It mean for the hair stylist, they can not think of any other hairstyle that suit me. My hair has to cover my M shape forehead. Thus, I need the hair near my crown to grow loner to cover the front.
I have noticed my hair style has dampen my image for a long time. Girls nowadays like handsome guy as well. So, when can I change my hairstyle successfully without exposed my bald spot?

No comments:

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

My hair condition (2 weeks after Propecia)

Frontal M shape

Frontal M shape